(¯`·.º-:¦:- £Ø√€ 슈퍼주니어♥김종운-:¦:-º.·´¯) YESUNG-HOLIC ~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

(¯`·.º-:¦:- £Ø√€ 슈퍼주니어♥김종운-:¦:-º.·´¯) YESUNG-HOLIC ~

JongWoon Land ParAdisE oF Yesung's Fan

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
jungheemin
Admin
jungheemin

Tổng số bài gửi : 306
Đến từ : jong woon pradise

Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D   Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Để thuận lợi hơn cho những bạn có khả năng trans nhưng không biết nguồn cũng như cách lấy tin
nên mình quyết định lập nên topic này để mod và các trans-er post những news eng- trans.
* khi đăng news tại topic này , các bạn vẫn cần đăng đầy đủ nguồn như khi trans
* các trans-er khi nhận trans news nào thì cần rep lại ở dưới để các trans-er khác
biết .
Chỉ đơn giản vậy nên mình mong các bạn hãy thực hiện cho tốt :D:D:D
--
Thân !!

Được sửa bởi jungheemin ngày Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://kimjongwoon.forumvi.com
jungheemin
Admin
jungheemin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D   Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:15 pm

[ĐÃ TRANS]
#News: [100919/Shindong] SuJu Shindong resembles Nickhun? "Khun-ah, sorry!"

Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D 398389042764052188
Member of male group Super Junior, Shindong, has attracted people's attention by posting a picture which showed him and 2PM member Nickhun on his twitter account.

Posted on Sept 17th afternoon a picture using "Search Result of Artist Resemblance*"'s program showed Shindong and Nickhun are resemble by 23 % while Shindong and singer Hong Kyungmn resemble by 15%.

Along with the picture, Shindong wrote "Been along time! Why Chuseok special preparation is so hard~ Khun-ah, so sorry!"

Fans who saw this commented, "Resemble 34 years old man, it's a shocking result", "Oppa is handsome too!", "Whoa~ Bravo. So handsome!", "HAHAHAHA (sounds of laughter)", and many more interesting reaction.

T/N: The picture shows that Shindong is resemble 34 years old man the most, while Nickhun (23 years old) is in 4th position and Hong Kyungmin (35 years old) is the 5th.

*A korean app which you can install into iphone.

Original Source: asiatoday
English Translation: sam.@Super-Legacy.com
Reup: heemjn@YKVN

Được sửa bởi jungheemin ngày Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:26 am; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
jungheemin
Admin
jungheemin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D   Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

#[100921/Heechul] Heechul is the most successful MC idol

Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D Heesv

Heechul is the most successful MC idol

Idols are in the middle of evolving. Saying that an idol only needs talents and good looks are already from the past. Having witty responses and personal talents in variety shows aren’t enough either. More and more idols are now heading towards the MC-ing positions, becoming the ‘MC Idols’ who receive a lot of attention. Successful examples include Super Junior’s Kim Heechul, SHINee’s Onew, Beast’s Kikwang etc.

Heechul should be the most successful one out of all the MC idols, with his clever mind and quick reactions. Even before debuting as a Super Junior member, Heechul started his career by hosting for Show Music Tank. Not long after debut, he switched to hosting for SBS Inkigayo. He also hosted his very own SBS radio show, Youngstreet, with Park Heebon until it stopped in the middle of 2006. He also continued being the host to Korea’s largest official concert Dream Concert from 2008-2010. It can also be said that he created history.
Original Source: 贵州信息港
English Translation: heart_beat327@Super-Legacy.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS WITHOUT EDITING. DO NOT CREDIT YOURSELF!

Photo Reuploaded By: ❥──EVIL욱//★♫ @ SJ-WORLD.NET
yp by:heemjn@YKVN
Về Đầu Trang Go down
jungheemin
Admin
jungheemin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D   Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 am

#[100921/SD] Shindong "met with SuJu is the best thing in my life..it is the best!", interview with Shindong

Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D 25tgopw

"Should I say that this is the best meet in my life? I felt like I had met with good people."

This is what Shindong answered when being asked about the meaning of Super Junior. As he steps toward the tough world, Super Junior members are always his strongest foothold. It has been 6 years since debuted, now he had become one of the representative singers in Asia.

He said, there was a 180 degree change in his life before and after he met with Super Junior.

"At first I was an unthoughtful kid, but after becoming Super Junior, I had reached the peak in my life. From that moment onwards, my life raised up just like drawing a curved line. Should I say that this is the best meet in my life? I felt like I had met with good people."

Life is unreal if there is no tough thing like *새옹지마(塞翁之馬). In fact, he was once very worried about the contract termination issue of the Chinese member Hangeng.

"Although sometimes we may feel dissatisfied about the company's decision, but it is also true that the company had put a lot of effort into us, then only we're able to achieve good results like now and keep on moving. There's rumour saying that the life duration of an idol will only last for 5 years. So in order to fight against that prejudice, I always discuss with the members and work harder. I want to show everyone our different side."

Again he emphasized, "people tend to change once they became famous, but Super Junior is always the best in my life", and "I will never give up".

Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D 20i9nhi

After watching Shindong's performance in SBS upcoming drama 'Doctor Champ', where the first broadcast begins on 27th, we will understand the reason why Super Junior is receiving a lot of attention.

"I had participated in a drama before, but this time I really want to do my best. I want to show the good side of me to the members. Is this the reason why I felt so nervous? Or maybe acting is really that hard. (hahaha) It is even harder when the lines are just like daily conversation. When it is my first acting scene, I felt so nervous until I didn't realized I was bitten by the mosquitoes."

He makes appearance as a judo player in the drama. During his first shooting in the mountain, he was 'super' nervous, but this also created a 'bigger' desire in his mind.

"After I started to act, I realized that I really want to show more acting skills to the audiences through this drama. I had created a desire regarding this. Although I'm not the main lead of the drama, but through this opportunity I'm able to see the improvement in myself. I feel very excited when thinking about it."

Super Junior is the most 'discussed' group, and the competition is also very intense among the members. However, Shindong always thought that this is the 'best meet in life'. The intense competition among the members is partly due to his desire to show his good side to the members.

"The tree will grow well only if its roots are strong and deep. Now I felt that I had slowly stepped into the world of acting, but still I will never lose my heart for Super Junior."

*새옹지마(塞翁之馬) = the ups and downs of life.

Source: STARNEWS
Translated by: lovecraze@SJ-World.net
Reup:heemjn@YKVN

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D   Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Nơi post những news cần trans [ update-ing] TRans-er vào trans nhé :D:D
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
(¯`·.º-:¦:- £Ø√€ 슈퍼주니어♥김종운-:¦:-º.·´¯) YESUNG-HOLIC ~ :: Super Junior's Land :: Super Junior's News-
Chuyển đến